COVID Safety Measures
In order to safeguard the well-being of our staff, guests and community, we have several safety precautions in place that require the participation of both the theater and all filmgoers.
Please take a moment to read through the following rules and information, and if you have any questions, please contact us at 413-458-1039 or email@example.com.
PROOF OF VACCINATION
In response to community feedback and in keeping with other local arts and cultural organizations, as well as independent movie theaters across the U.S., Images Cinema requires proof of vaccination.
All patrons 12 years or older will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination for entry into Images Cinema.
- “Fully Vaccinated” means that the patron received their final COVID-19 vaccine dose at least 14 days prior to attending a screening or event.
- Valid proof of vaccination include:
- Vaccination Card
- Photo or other digital proof of vaccination, including apps such as Clear, Excelsior or Bindle.
- Proof of a negative COVID test will not be accepted.
- Masks are required at all times except when eating or drinking in a seat in the theater.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a vaccinated adult, and they also must wear a mask.
If you have a membership to Images Cinema:
- Once you’ve provided proof of vaccination to Images, your status will be noted in our system and you will be pre-cleared for future visits.
- If you would like to provide your status prior to your next visit, please email a clear photo of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No information will be recorded other than “Yes—Vaccinated.”
Masks are required for all staff and guests, regardless of vaccination status.
Masks may be removed only when eating and drinking at a seat within the theater.
Once filmgoers are done with their snacks, they must mask back up.
The overall capacity of Images has been reduced by 50% in order to allow for social distancing within the theater. Currently, a maximum of 75 tickets can be sold for any show.
The number of screenings per day has been reduced, and showtimes have been scheduled to avoid crowding in the lobby and to allow enough time for enhanced surface cleaning in the lobby and the theater.
Our auditorium HVAC system has been upgraded with needlepoint bipolar ionization technology. We have also added professional-rated air purifiers in both the lobby and the bathroom.
Touchless hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the theater.
Plexiglass barriers hang at the box office and the concession stand.
High contact surfaces are cleaned repeatedly throughout the day and in-between each show.
All staff are fully vaccinated.
Before coming to work, staff will self-check for any symptoms of COVID-19. If they display any, they will inform the theater and not come to work.
If any staff has been in direct contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they will inform the theater and not come to work until they have had an opportunity to get tested themselves.