Images Cinema is now available for PRIVATE RENTALS!
Treat yourself or your quarantine pod to a night out at the movies. As the first phase of our reopening plans, we are now renting the theater to groups for private screenings.
We’ve assembled a selection of films for you to choose from, but if your favorite’s not there, let us know and we’ll check on its availability and cost. If you’re a gamer, we can hook up your console to the big screen and you can play like never before.
Email us with your name and contact information by clicking the above button. We will be in touch regarding scheduling and your movie selection. In the meantime, please be sure to read the following information carefully.
- Price is $350 per show ($275 for Images members)
- Some films may require an additional fee due to their length or distributor agreements.
- Groups can be no larger than 20 people.
- Quarantine pods of 6 or less can sit together. Larger groups will be socially distanced within the theater.
- Masks must be worn unless eating or drinking within the theater at your seats.
- You will be required to sign a waiver stating you and your group are COVID free.
- No mingling before or after the film. Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the agreed-upon start time and leave within 10 minutes of the conclusion of the film.
- Limited concessions will be available, including beer and wine for those over 21.
Here are some of the precautions we have in place at Images Cinema:
- Masks must be worn by both guests and staff.
- Air quality in the auditorium is being addressed by newly installed needlepoint bipolar ionization technology, and there are professional-grade air purifiers throughout the theater.
- Seating within the auditorium is limited to pairs of specific seats with at least six feet between each set of seats. Seating is also only allowed in every other row.
- Frequent disinfection of high contact surfaces and other points of contact.
- Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the theater.
- Only one private rental a day.
Please note: These plans are all subject to change depending on the latest Massachusetts guidelines, CDC recommendations and common sense.